Reply To: How do I handle VAT for cross-border sales on Amazon such as intra-EU sales and

    Anna Norah

    If you are using FBA for your cross-border sales, then you’ll still need to register for VAT where you hold stock. Before selling, you must register in each EU member state where Amazon has warehouses in order to use FBA. Through OSS, you can register in one EU country—typically the one where your inventory is stored—if you sell through your own website as opposed to a marketplace. The VAT owed on items sold within the EU can then be accounted for in this manner.