Buyer have changed his review one star to 5 star ?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Enhanced
    US

Buyer have already changed their review from one star to 5 star but on listing still showing one star can anyone let me know the reason ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emmi
      Beginner
      none

because amazon live the rating that the customer gave at first.

Jason
      Beginner
      none

Because Amazon will only show the rating which was given first by the buyer

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Sometimes Amazon finds it as suspicious activity and does not reflect the new review. If your buyer changed it recently then wait for at least 24 hours to reflect it on your listing.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

If your buyer change that rating from one star to 5 sometimes it takes time to reflect on the detail page so wait for 24 to 48 hours but if Amazon found it suspicious then your review will not gonna change it depends on Amazon you can’t do anything about it.

John Wiz
      Enhanced
      US

If a buyer has changed his ratings from one to five stars then it will reflect on your listing after 24 or 48 hours. (From my experience).

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

You can communicate with amazon about your situation and let amazon solve your case.. all of the above recommendations are Correct but I would prefer to talk with amazon.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

it will be shown after 24 hours on your listings.

John Aly
      Beginner
      none

Amazon uses that rating on the listing which gave by customers at first. It does not matter for amazon that the customer changed their ratings later.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

It will take some time to reflect the changes.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.