Can any one tell me about suggested Bids

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Beginner
    AL
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

Can anyone tell me how Amazon gives us suggested bids, does this mean that if I place my bid lower than the suggested bid then I might not be receiving impressions or clicks, etc?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

The suggested bids are estimated bids that other advertisers use, it is not essential that you go with suggested bids even if you place your bids lower than suggested bids you will still get impressions and clicks

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

It depends on the competition for keywords. In common you get lower impressions on lower bids than suggested bids but it does not mean you will get no impression.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

These are the bids on which most of the competitors are getting visibility. If you set the bid lower than suggested. You still get the impression but the number would be low.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

When a seller created a campaign amazon gives an option about suggested bids which means amazon tells us most of the competitors used these bids on keywords and we can go with them but it’s not essential for all sellers they can also put bids according to their budget.

Barden John
      Beginner
      Helpful
      Up

Basically, Amazon suggested bids according to the marketplace competition if your bid is higher than other Competitors you will get more orders but first you have to do a proper analysis starting with low bids and also depends on your budget and how much you can spend on your bids you can adjust your bids according to your budget.

Jason
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

Based on the data of all the sellers applying bids on different keywords, Amazon suggests that bid at which you might get good impressions and clicks, it is not necessary that if you place your bid lower than suggested bid you will not get impressions or clicks at all

Emma Williams
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

That is based on the bidding of competitors. but you can go with your own bids.

Sylvester
      Enhanced
      US
      Helpful
      Up

The most of competitors are receiving visibility on these bids. If you placed the bid below the recommended level .You still get the impression but the number would be low.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.