I have launch my first product and i am doing the giveaways?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Enhanced
    US
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

I have launch my first product and I am doing the giveaways so can anyone let me know which campaign I have to run in start with this ?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

Start with the auto campaign and then discover some good performing keywords with more relevancy and use them to add in the other campaigns.

Adam
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

If you have your new launch product keywords then you can go with the exact campaign but if you don’t have any keywords then you can go with auto campaigns for getting the keywords related to your product.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL
      Helpful
      Up

You can run the Auto campaign to get the orders and keywords.

Stephen
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

If you have keywords and also doing giveaways on specific keyword then you can run exact campaign to get orders and ranking on that specific keyword and if you have not many keywords then run Auto campaign to get orders and extract more keywords

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      AU
      Helpful
      Up

You should run both an automatic and manual campaign for your product and then see their results. Because each product’s campaign strategies are different, maybe sometimes you get orders through the manual campaign and sometimes through the automatic campaign. Firstly, run both types of campaigns, then optimise them according to the sales of your product through these campaigns.

Jason
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

I suggest you to go with the auto campaign after curating some potential keywords on which you will getting the orders, you can move towards the manual.

Satoru
      Beginner
      JP
      Helpful
      Up

You can go with the AUTO campaign initially for data and orders, but as you mention you’re also doing giveaways, then you must have chosen a keyword by which your buyer will find the product, if that is the case then run an EXACT campaign on that specific keyword as well, this can help you in ranking, however, if you’re doing giveaways not using SFB URL, then it is just best to go with only the AUTO campaign.

William
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

IN start you should go with automatic campaigns and then grab high performance keywords and ASINs and use them in manual campaigns.

John Wiz
      Enhanced
      US
      Helpful
      Up

For the new launch, you can run an auto PPC campaign and use the good-performing keywords and ASIN’s in the manual campaign.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

In my opinion, the best PPC campaign you can run for a new product is the Auto Campaign and from this campaign, you can get different keywords and ASINs that are giving you good results, after extracting these data you can move forward to run manually campaigns and mention all keywords in all exact, phrase and broad campaigns.

John David
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

As you have just launch your product on amazon, you should start the advertising with auto campaign, and as you have mentioned that you are also doing some giveaways, you must be doing them on some specific keywords, you can target those keywords in the exact match type to get rank on those keywords.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB
      Helpful
      Up

In Start you should use automatic campaign and pick working keywords from it and then run manual campaign.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Emma Williams
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

You have to run an automatic PPC campaign and then you can pick well-performing keywords and ASINs in the manual campaigns for good results.

madison beer
      Beginner
      BI
      Helpful
      Up

I prefer to go with auto campaign with suggested bids and some exact match campaign, these two are enough.

John Aly
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

If will help to get some ranking for the keywords and it will also give you the initial ratings and reviews on your listings.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.