What is Amazon Error Code 8026

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Beginner
    AL
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

I am trying to list my product in the category of Fine Arts, But it gives me Error 8026-Not authorized to list in this category. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

The amazon error code 8026 occurs when you are trying to list your product in that category where you are not authorized. Please try to get approval in that category and then again list your item.

Barden John
      Beginner
      Helpful
      Up

The Amazon error number 8026 happens when you list your item in a category that requires approval. first, you have to get authorization then you can list the item.

Satoru
      Beginner
      JP
      Helpful
      Up

This is due to the reason that you’re trying to list products in a category that you’re not authorized for or it is a restricted category, you need permission.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

When you attempt to list your product in a category for which you are not authorised, Amazon error code 8026 appears.

Sylvester
      Enhanced
      US
      Helpful
      Up

Amazon error code 8026 appears when you are going to list you product in the category where you are not authorize the product in that specific category.

Stephen
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

This error occurs when you try to list your product in a category which requires approval before listing your product

Jason
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

This error usually occurs when you’re trying to list in a restricted category, you need to take permission to resolve this error.

William
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

There are some gated categories on Amazon and if you want to list in those categories you will have to apply for category approval. Apply for category approval and after successful approval, you can list your products in that category.

Emma Williams
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

That error occurs if you try to list products that need approval because as you know amazon declares some categories gated you have to ungate first that need some documentation and approval.

Linda
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

you need to get approval for the category you’re listing your product in, because the error 8026 indicates that you don’t have the approval for the category you need to list your product in.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.