What type of strategy do I have to use in PPC?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Beginner
    AL
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

I have launched some products on amazon and my product did not have specific keywords. I have used the product targeting strategy but it is not effective. Let me know what type of strategy should I have to use to decrease the ACOS and also increase the sales from PPC.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma Williams
      Beginner
      none
      Helpful
      Up

If you don’t have any specific keywords then you can try the Auto campaign to get well-performing keywords and ASIN’s but you have to optimize and do negative targeting to avoid too much bleeding.

Sam
      Beginner
      GB
      Helpful
      Up

First look up your competitors in your category and do the reverse asin method using the some tools for keyword research. After getting some good keywords try to use them in your content and also run the exact campaign in order to increase sale but initially you have to increased the PPC budget and also run some manual and auto campaigns and after 7 or days optimize the campaigns. Keep the well performing keywords and pause the others. Also decrease the budget slowly to reduce the ACOS or change the campaign biding strategy from up and down to down only.

William
      Beginner
      US
      Helpful
      Up

Go with auto campaigns and get data from them to use in your content and PPC campaigns.

John Wiz
      Enhanced
      US
      Helpful
      Up

You can run an auto campaign if you don’t have specific keywords and from that, you can get some good-performing keywords and ASINs and you can use those in the manual campaigns to grab conversions and which will result in a decrease in your ACOs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.